Welcome Macabre Listeners.

Why Hello My Macabre Listeners, And Welcome To My Blog And Podcast Feed Site.

Here You Will Find Information On My Show And Mini Horror Reviews Just For The Blog, ENJOY.

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Ed Gein Insight.

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Wednesday 5 May 2010

~Love's Sacrifice~ By Atusha Avarus

Bathtub faucet drips in loud echos.
Steam has clouded the steel and mirrors.
I sink deeper into the hot water; sighing.

I close my eyes and rest my head.
Hands reach up, smoothing back hair.
There we go. Now Im feeling quite relaxed.

I begin to smile faintly thinking of you.
Of when I had finally fallen for you.
Though at the start I didn't know how to.

Hid my emotions from my surface.
Was safe within my dark cocoon.
Never thought I could have such feelings.

Maybe you were right and I became a bit too obsessive.
Having a tendancy to cling somewhat desperate.

When I began following your every move,
I could see you were becoming upset.
Unsettled, even to the point of saying goodbye.

It wasn't your fault, you didn't know never to refuse me.
No idea a beast lurked somewhere beneath.
A creature possessed of cracked reason.

But I do remember trying to warn you.
I think it came a bit too late.
I was blind in my anger; nothing made sense

Mostly blurs of quick moving scenes.

My eyes blink open from this reverie.
I arise, step out smoothly from my bathing.
Water slides off of me in bright liquid cherry .

Warm pool, a cleansing red from your veins

I reach for a towel hanging upon the door.
Your flesh, pink and oh so fresh;
drapes around me in silken slick coating.



Tepid temperatures have left me feeling
contented; slightly drowsy.
I wipe off fog filmed mirror,
seeing a stranger's face; staring.

Garnet stained skin reveals only
the crazy dazed eyes of emerald greens.
An unearthly gleam within its depths.

And I hear the memory of your tortured screams.

I see the broken cavity of your bones,
The gaping hole punched in your chest.
Then the need for feeding that took me over.

I shrug carelessly at this thought.
For it matters little now that you're gone.
Your due has been paid, I've seen to that.

I've devoured everything that was you,
Out of sight and out of mind seems true.
I think it all a fair trade really......

You may have broken my cold dark heart,
But I ate yours and replaced whats been lost.

And let me tell all of you something;
Revenge like this, tastes the sweetest.

~Written by Atusha Avarus~

1 comment: