Welcome Macabre Listeners.

Why Hello My Macabre Listeners, And Welcome To My Blog And Podcast Feed Site.

Here You Will Find Information On My Show And Mini Horror Reviews Just For The Blog, ENJOY.

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Ed Gein Insight.

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Saturday 1 May 2010

Episode 3: Serial Killers Part 1 Is Now LIVE!!!!

This is it my macabre listeners The 1st Of 3 parts in my disscusion on one of my favourite subjects SERIAL KILLERS!!!! each part will be an insight on 2 of the my favoured killers for example Ted Bundy & The Zodiac Killer which i discuss and give you an insight in part 1 on these 2. BUT!!! the other killers will be announced in the future for parts 2 & 3 keep an ear my friends. for future updates Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment