Welcome Macabre Listeners.

Why Hello My Macabre Listeners, And Welcome To My Blog And Podcast Feed Site.

Here You Will Find Information On My Show And Mini Horror Reviews Just For The Blog, ENJOY.

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Ed Gein Insight.

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Sunday 9 May 2010

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Why hello My Macabre listeners and readers its been too long since part 1 of my serial killer episode, so this week or at the end of the week part 2 will be Live!! for your sick and sexual pleasure. In this episode i will talk about and discuss Ed Gein the man that inspired such Classics as The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Silence Of The Lambs and Psycho. And David Berkowitz A.K.A the Son Of Sam and Rant about Spike Lee's Summer Of Sam Starring Adrian Brody and John Leguizamo.

This episode should be fun and thrilling as i give you people another intriguing insigt into one of my loving passions SERIAL KILLERS. Stay Macabre People And i Shall Hear You Soon.

Aaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment