Welcome Macabre Listeners.

Why Hello My Macabre Listeners, And Welcome To My Blog And Podcast Feed Site.

Here You Will Find Information On My Show And Mini Horror Reviews Just For The Blog, ENJOY.

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Ed Gein Insight.

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Saturday 24 April 2010

Episode 3: Serial Killers Part1 COMING SOON!!

In all of us IS a killer, whether we choose to embrace our animal instincts or suppress them with mundane ritualistic past times, you can't deny we are all fasinated by serial killers, what makes them tick and why they choose to do what they do. I certainlly do ever since i can even remember i have had a sadistic fondness for them, i watch every type of documentry and film i can get my hand on and books that go into fantastic detail about them, ive lost count over the years on how many programms ive watched and books ive read. so now for the 1000+ times ive discussed this passion of mine ive decided to finally let my podcast listeners to my insight on this subject i will be giving you an insight on certain killers, play rare interviews with some informous predators and review films on my favourite serial killers that have gripped my attention for years. Episode 3: Serial Killers Part1 is the 1st of 3 Parts i feel 1 episode wont do this subject justice so if i now have your attention join me Aaron over the next month in my discussions on every thing to do with serial killers. 

Thanks Aaron The Macabre.

No comments:

Post a Comment