Welcome Macabre Listeners.

Why Hello My Macabre Listeners, And Welcome To My Blog And Podcast Feed Site.

Here You Will Find Information On My Show And Mini Horror Reviews Just For The Blog, ENJOY.

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Ed Gein Insight.

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Sunday 18 April 2010

Episode 1: The Begining Of Horror Is NOW LIVE!!!!!!!!

Finally people episode 1 is now here. This episode conjures up my roots to the horror genre and how it has effected my horror choices up till the present day. Please be advised this episode contains rarther explicit language and may offend. It is your choice to proceed with downloading this episode. ENJOY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job! This was a great intro episode and I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to start recording with you.

    ReplyDelete