Welcome Macabre Listeners.

Why Hello My Macabre Listeners, And Welcome To My Blog And Podcast Feed Site.

Here You Will Find Information On My Show And Mini Horror Reviews Just For The Blog, ENJOY.

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Ed Gein Insight.

Episode 4: Serial Killers Part 2

Thursday 27 May 2010

Podcast Situation.

sorry my macabre listeners about the lack of podcast episodes lately, its been a nightmare trying to find a host that accepts my card, plus i will be moving soon so have not been concentrating about it much, but when im settled and i find a host i will have atleast 5 new episodes for you people. yes thats right 5 episodes alot of content coming your way just to say thank you for being patient. any how im off now i will keep you posted my macabre listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment